Chat This is where I wanted to be.
- Gilbert: Look Annie, you're beyond that now. Human needs, cravings, all that. Alright, but the beauty of the world, I mean it's all still here for us. It's a better place, Annie.
- Annie: A better place. Isn't that where we should have gone?
- Gilbert: No no! No, see that's what I used to think, right? But then I stood by my grave. I felt the peace, you know, and the stillness of it. And I knew this is where I wanted to be. Forever.
- Annie: Forever?
- Gilbert: Oh yeah. Unless you find some kind of resolution.
- Annie: To what?
- Gilbert: Your life. Your death even. You know. You're still here for a reason, Annie.
Chat Every Echo and the Bunnymen Japanese import.
- Annie: Would you help me?
- Gilbert: Who me? Really?
- Annie: Yeah. It could be like a task. Or a project we do together.
- Gilbert: Like collecting every Echo and the Bunnymen Japanese import.
Chat Gilbert Fun.
- Gilbert: It's time you had some fun, girl.
- Annie: I thought fun was a bourgeois concept.
- Gilbert: No no, I'm talking about Gilbert fun.
Annie: Gilbert! Somewhere here, there’s a man called Gilbert. Find him. Tell him Annie sent you. He’s… He’s really nice.
(Being Human 3x08, Wolf-Shaped Bullet)